Tiny Jewels

I love alpine plants, to me they’re small but perfectly formed! I bought some from the local garden centre at the weekend. They had a few flowers on then, but now they’ve really taken off and are blooming their little socks off!

Saxifraga Touran Neon Rose

Saxifraga Touran Neon Rose

Saxifraga Touran Neon Rose9

Aubrieta Deep Purple

Aubrieta Deep Purple

Houstonia Millards Variety

Houstonia Millards Variety

I bought this little Primrose because some of colours on the blooms looked like faded denim.

Primrose Zebra Blue F1

Primrose Zebra Blue F1

It’s so easy to get seduced into buying loads of plants this time of year. I think for me it’s because my eyes have been starved of fresh bright colours over the winter and then suddenly there’s this whole spectrum of colour in front of me tempting me to buy. The gardening equivalent of a kid in a sweetshop!

Linda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated, but they will be moderated xx