A Prickly Subject

This is going to be a mainly photo driven post. I had a coffee this morning in Manor Nurseries in Angmering, West Sussex, then decided to go walkabout around the nursery. I remembered I hadn’t had a look in their Cacti section for a while. So off I toddled armed with my little compact camera. I think I timed it well as so many of the plants were in bloom. I spent ages in there until I got overheated myself. Here are some of the plants – warning – quite a few of them!!

 

Cacti03-blog

 

Cacti05-blog

 

Cacti07-blog

 

Cacti06-blog

 

Cacti11-blog

I think this looks like a load of bunnies gathered around!

 

Cacti13-blog

 

Cacti14-blog

 

Cacti17-blog

 

Cacti18-blog

 

Cacti19-blog

 

Cacti20-blog

This could bring a tear to the eye!

 

Cacti21-blog

 

Cacti22-blog

 

Cacti23-blog

 

Cacti24-blog

 

And finally – two beautiful Irises in bloom

Yellow Iris-blog

 

Iris-Bold Print

This blue and white one is called Bold Print, it’s just gorgeous.

 

Sláinte

 

Linda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated, but they will be moderated xx