And I’m Not Very Good at Picking Lottery Numbers Either!

Just watched Doctor Who live to find out that Peter Capaldi has won the coveted sonic screwdriver.

 

Peter-Capaldi

Whilst I’m DEEPLY disappointed that Benedict Cumberbatch won’t be thrilling us in time and space, I think Peter will be excellent. I thought he was great in Torchwood and he has appeared in Doctor Who as Caecilius in The Fires of Pompeii with David Tennant. A real character actor.

 

But to console myself and Compostwoman here is another photo of Benedict….

 

benedict_cumberbatch_01

And one of my all time favourite Doctor Who pre the Russell T Davies productions

 

Jon Pertwee

 

Slainte

 

Linda xxx

1 comment:

  1. Peter Capaldi is a good choice - I just got my Benedict fix by watching the new trailer for "Sherlock" S 3, online.

    I need to have a lie down.

    ReplyDelete

Comments appreciated, but they will be moderated xx