Simply Red

I’ve been away for a few days concentrating on some aeronautical engineering and here is the result!

 

Little-Red-Airplane2

 

Little-Red-Airplane5

 

Okay, he might not make it into the Red Arrows but I love him anyway! ‘Little Red’ is part of my “Complete All My UFO’s Before I Buy Any More Yarn”  project. He’s been languishing at the bottom of a bag in my wardrobe for yonks. I’m so pleased I’ve finished him as he makes me smile when I look at him.

 

More Red. I decided to treat myself to another of Button Meadows crochet hooks. This time I’ve gone for a nice red and white spotty one.

 

Red-spotty-crochet-hook2

 

Again, something to make me smile while I’m finishing another one of my projects.

 

Crochet-Daisy-Chain1

Not red, but just a pretty summer daisy chain. I enjoyed making it but I don’t think I’ll be doing another one – far too many ends to weave in!

 

Slainte

 

Linda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated, but they will be moderated xx